Cellbeam's Commitment to Privacy
The trust you have in Cellbeam is the foundation of who we are as a company. That trust is why protecting the privacy and security of your personal data is paramount to Cellbeam. We want you to know that:
- Cellbeam is committed to protecting your personal information;
- Cellbeam will not sell any of your personal information to third parties;
- Cellbeam will abide by privacy laws and regulations as applicable around the world
- Cellbeam will use reasonable security measures to protect your personal information.
We promise to process your personal information in a manner that is always lawful, fair and transparent. We also promise to provide you with choice and control over the use of your personal information in accordance with prevailing laws and obligations.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
You may be asked to provide your Personal Information anytime you are in contact with Cellbeam. For example, when you:
- fill out forms on the Site requesting further information about our services;
- contact us;
- report a problem with the Site;
How we use Personal data
- We never share or sell Personal Information with third parties for marketing purposes or advertisements.
- We may disclose your Personal Information if Cellbeam Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case Personal Information held about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- We may disclose your Personal Information if Cellbeam Limited is required by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that, for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate; and
- We may disclose your Personal Information if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or to protect our operations or users.
We may use personal data for the following;
- the provision of our services to you ;
- to improve our services and communications to you;
- for the purposes of employment, partnership or the supply or retention of services; to send you invoices or reminder notices;
- for fraud prevention, anti-money laundering purposes, anti-bribery purposes and/or generally for the prevention or detection of crime, which may include disclosure to relevant third parties (here our lawful purpose might be either legitimate interest or to comply with a legal obligation);
- to ensure the safety and security of our people and premises (where we may also use CCTV) which may include disclosure to relevant third parties;
- to process your requests of, and applications to, us;
- for disclosures to our auditors, our own legal and other professional advisors, our insurers and insurance brokers;
- to administer your account with us, including credit and conflict searches, providing e-billing services at your request and tracing and collecting any debts, which may include disclosure to relevant third parties;
- to conduct specific tests on our existing or new systems, networks, applications or software, which may include disclosure to relevant third parties;
- auditing usage of our website;
- for advertising, marketing and public relations, including sending you direct marketing communications;
- to manage our business performance, to assess client satisfaction (such as by asking you to participate in surveys) and generally to help improve our services, which may include disclosure to relevant third parties;
- where Cellbeam or its subsidiaries is/are the subject of a merger or acquisition (M&A) bid in whole or in part, whether an asset or share sale and whether or not the M&A bid completes. If the M&A bid completes the Personal Data will be owned by the merging or acquiring party;
- as otherwise required by law;
- where you have given written consent to such disclosure (our lawful purpose here is consent);
- where we are permitted by law to do so. This includes circumstances where you have expressly or impliedly consented to such use and;
- or any other purpose for which this information was provided to us or for any purpose related or ancillary to any of the above.
- We will not sell, resell, lease or license your Personal Data to any third parties.
Where your information is stored and keeping information it secure
Your information is generally stored on servers and filing systems in the European Economic Area which includes the UK. We will take appropriate technical and organisational measures to keep your information confidential and secure in accordance with our internal procedures covering the storage, access and disclosure of information. Information may be kept on our information technology systems or in paper files.
From time to time it may be stored in or accessed from countries outside the EEA. Where this may happen, we always make sure that there are appropriate safeguards in place, such as the model contract clauses, binding corporate rules or the EU-US Privacy Shield, to guarantee that your information - and your rights - are protected to the same high standard as under UK law.
Lawful Purpose for Processing Personal Data
We consider that the processing of Personal Data as described above is necessary for the legitimate interests of Cellbeam's business except where we expressly state otherwise: In deciding this:
- We understand our responsibility to protect your individual interests.
- We only use your Personal Data in ways you would reasonably expect (described above).
- We are not using Personal Data in ways you would find intrusive or which could cause them harm.
- We have considered safeguards to reduce the impact where possible
- We have considered whether we can offer an opt out (see Your Rights below).
- Where they are essential to make our site work
- To enable the personalisation features on our site (which give you the ability to recall recently viewed pages and see information which you have input on line)
- To compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how users use our site and to help us improve the structure of our site. We cannot identify you personally in this way.
Do Not Track (DNT)
Cellbeam does not track its users over time or across third party websites to provide targeted advertising, and therefore, does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals.
Links to Other Sites
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies, and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Unit 516, Thorp Arch Estate
West Yorkshire LS23 7DB
+44 (0)1937 840600